segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

This or That, Heads or Tails

Choices surround me. There is no easy way out. I need to pick a side, choose a path, go in some direction and I can't! I can't abdicate from the other one! Shit! When your heart is fighting your common sense which one do you think is going to win? The heart wins all the time. At least with me. But... but and then? What will I see in her eyes? Tears? Disappointment? Sadness? Anger? I know it's all my fault but what, really, can I do? It was never my decision. It was never my choice. Fate picked us. Destiny joined us. You can't fight it, nobody can. Just... just learn to live with it. I need both sides. Let me enjoy this crazy and unexpected thing that appeared in front of me and please, pretty please, don't try to steal my smile because, just like before, you'll end up loosing dear...

MN.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário