terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

You and Me

Since the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew something was wrong with you. You were way too perfect, way too luminous, and I was way too attracted. Time stopped. When I found you in her arms, something died, don't know what or why. But it was a mixture of hope and future. But then, little by little, we started to loose control. We couldn't fight it anymore. Little by little we ignored walls and barriers, we turned our faces to obstacles and rules, we reinvent ourselves. We found out the most amazing true, without even look for it. We found that we are meant to be...
... soulmates, baby. Every single piece of you, found a little piece in me where to fit. Every little single thing you do  just to make me smile  believe that makes a lot more than that. Makes me glow. From the inside out. I'm not that good in showing how grateful I am, but I'm great writing it. In spite of all the consequences, in spite of all these things we have to deal with, I'm with you. I'm yours. You can trust me your life because I do not intend to turn you down. I'll make everything I can to make you as happy as you made me in these last few days.
Thank you, little one :$

MN.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário