quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Take and Give

I don't know if I'm in love. I know just a few things about me and my life right now. I'm not the one telling or writing the story. I'm more of a spectator. I do not control the smiles or the tears I share with you and with the world. I'm just a watcher. I don't know the reasons or the ways, I don't know my or your name. I don't know how to fake a feeling so this must be true. I guess I'm falling for you. I do know it, don't I? I knew it would eventually happen from the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew you would be the end of a lot of things and the beginning of some other. I knew you would build and destroy everything around me. I knew you would change everything. So, I must have known I was already falling for you, right? Life never takes something for you, without giving something better in return. I just had to wait, and look what I got!

MN.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário